Practitioner & Volunteers
CSE Intel Form
The purpose of this tool is for agencies to record any information that may be important and relevant for the police in order to build intelligence, for example:-
- Vehicle details including registration/make/model/colour etc
- Details/descriptions including names/nicknames of suspected perpetrators
- Details/descriptions of unusual/regular callers to children’s homes
- Phone numbers of suspected perpetrators
- Address details of suspected perpetrators
- Details of any addresses or localities where the child may have been taken
In using the information sharing tool, practitioners or others must submit the information securely to West Midlands Police and in accordance with their own agency’s information sharing arrangements.
The above is covered in section 16 information sharing of West Midlands CSE procedures. The form can be found as appendix 12 of these procedures.
A template copy of the form is avaliable and provides hints and tips of what to include, and also has Solihull officers email addresses to be copied in when submitting to fib.